Pearl City, Hawaii
The team at Cutter CDJR Pearl City welcomes Pearl City, Hawaii drivers to our convenient location. We have premium cars, trucks, and SUVs for sale on our lots, and they're all from premium brands such as Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram. We are an amazing dealership because we offer personalized services and vehicle options. Let's not forget the in-house finance, parts and service staff, and competitively priced models on our lot. While you're here, be sure to enjoy:
- Wide array of new and used Chrysler, Dodge Ram, and Jeep models
- A Cozy service lounge
- Exclusive lease deals and financing rates
- State-of-the-art service center
Whether you are touring Kualoa Ranch or you're partaking on an excursion in North Shore Shark Adventures, you will find the beauty of Pearl City, Hawaii to be intoxicating. With a new vehicle from Cutter CDJR Pearl City, you can enjoy the open skies with a moonroof or steam your favorite applications via the Wi-Fi connectivity. From the highly innovative selection of SUVs or sedans on our lot to the savvy sports cars, we have it all! There is no better place to catch a competitive price than here at Cutter CDJR of Pearl City.
From Downtown Pearl City, Hawaii
Our CDJR dealership in Pearl City, HI is just an 11-minute drive from the city. Begin your journey by turning left onto Ho'olaule'a Street. In 1.1 miles, make a left onto Waimano Home Road. From there, turn right onto Fourth Street. In 250 feet, you will make a right and then another right will follow after 300 feet. Drive 200 more feet and our dealership will be right in front of you!
The gorgeous Pearl City of Hawaii is a census-designated city in ʻEwa District and City & County of Honolulu on the Island of Oʻahu. Located on the North Shore of Pearl Harbor, the city offers breathtaking views and tons of aquatic outings. You'll find the food and shops at the Pearlridge Shopping Center to be most enjoyable. There are also all vegetarian natural food stores, such as Down to Earth, on the island. Before you stop into our dealership, be sure to enjoy the vibrant nature and intoxicating foliage that the small island has to offer.
Cutter CDJR Pearl City is a dealership offering exclusive savings on a number of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. If you recently purchased vehicle needs an oil change or quality tires, feel free to visit our service center. The quality of your ride is our top priority, so you can always count on a job well done here at Cutter CDJR of Pearl City. Book a service appointment online now and enjoy the amenities in our comfortable waiting room.
As you make your way through Pearl City, Hawaii, you will notice how many amazing historical attractions are at your disposal. Stop in the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and take a gander at the vintage aircraft or interactive Combat Flight Simulator. Other historical monuments on your list might include:
- WWII VALOR IN THE PACIFIC NATIONAL MONUMENT
- BATTLESHIP MISSOURI MEMORIAL
- USS BOWFIN SUBMARINE MUSEUM & PARK
- PEARL HARBOR AVIATION MUSEUM
- Visit Pearl Harbor: Pearl Harbor is a historical lagoon harbor west of Honolulu. With the signing of the Reciprocity Treaty of 1875, the harbor was acquired from the Hawaiian Kingdom by the United States. On December 7, 1941, the harbor was attacked by Japan –– it is known as The Attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Check Out Ford Island: Ford Island is an islet in the center of Pearl Harbor, on the island of Oahu. The island has many names, including Rabbit Island, Marín's Island, and Little Goats Island. However, the island's native Hawaiian name is known as Mokuʻumeʻume. Stop by and enjoy jaw-dropping views of the ocean at this remote paradise.
- Hike to Waimano Falls: Hike to the beautiful Waimano Falls and explore the greenery that Hawaii has to offer. The trail is moderate to difficult and offers plenty of natural obstacles for seasoned trekkers. According to Google reviews, the waterfall is well worth the trials of the trails.
- Explore the Koʻolau Range: Are you interested in exploring the eastern or windward shield volcano of the Hawaiian island of Oʻahu? This fragmented landmark was designated a National Natural Landmark in 1972 and offers gorgeous natural views of the world's wonders.